Directions to The Peddler Steakhouse:
- On U.S. 441 South through Gatlinburg, bear right at light 5 on to River Road – the middle street option.
- A sharp right turn will take you to Ripley’s Aquarium and driving straight ahead takes you along the Parkway.
- On the right side of River Road is The Peddler Steakhouse, after passing two more traffic lights, next to the Bearskin Lodge and located on the river.
Gatlinburg By-pass Directions (use when traffic is heavy):
- Just before entering Gatlinburg, exit the Spur (the road between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg – U.S. 441) at the sign on the right: “National Park via Gatlinburg By-Pass”
- Drive 4 miles over a scenic overlook. This will bring you out above Gatlinburg in the National Park. Just follow the signs to Gatlinburg – less than a mile.
- Turn left when you enter Gatlinburg at light 10 on Ski Mountain Road.
- At the next light – one block – turn right on River Road and we are on the left next to the Bearskin Lodge.
Back road directions to The Peddler Steakhouse from Interstate 40, Exit 407:
- Exit I-40 at Exit 407 and follow Hwy. 66 into Sevierville.
- Turn left in Sevierville onto Hwy. 411, the Dolly Parton Parkway.
- Drive east on Dolly Parton Parkway past Sevier County High School on your left.
- Turn right on Pittman Center Road (Hwy. 416) – right lane must turn right 1 mile past the High School.
- On Pittman Center Road, drive straight, even when the signs say that 416 turns to the left. Continue on what has now become Birds Creek Road and later becomes Buckhorn Road as it winds through the scenic countryside. It will dead end at Hwy. 321.
- Turn right toward the west and follow Hwy. 321 into downtown Gatlinburg.
- Bear left on the Parkway (U.S. 441) at light 3 in downtown Gatlinburg to light 5,
- then continue on River Road – the middle street option and follow it past 2 lights to The Peddler Steakhouse on the right.
Presto! Enjoy the view from this different perspective and avoid miles of possible traffic delays along the main highway through Sevierville and Pigeon Forge.